Never skip breakfast, its criminal to your body ( In my opinion). This is just another time you can drink and drive. Use that coffee holder for something different. Like this amazing kale & mango smoothie. No time is not an excuse with this one because its ready in no time at all
Mangoes are probably one of my favorite fruits! Ideal for a creamy smoothie with some added sweetness. You can substitute mangoes with bananas.
Mango Kale Power Smoothie
- 2 large kale leaves ( Frozen or fresh)
- 1 large mango(washed, peeled and diced)
- 1/2 inch cube fresh ginger (peeled)
- Juice from 1/2 medium lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Flax seed
- 1/2 Tbsp. Wheat Grass
- 1/2 Tbsp. Honey (Optional)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Prep Kale by wash Kale leaves thoroughly under stream of water. Remove large stalk/Vein with a knife (or hand). Then cut into small chunks. ( Can make a batch and freeze for suture use. Same technique as shown here )
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or nutribulet and blend until creamy.