This simple recipe is always a nice addition on the menu during game day. Perfect with tacos, chips, salads or anything that needs a refreshing topping. I’ve even gone to the extend of adding a scoopful into my hibiscus ice tea.
Mild Mango Avocado Salsa
- 1 avocado diced (3/4 cup)
- 1 mango diced (1 cup)
- 3 Roma tomatoes diced (1 and 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 Cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Mango Chili Medley (Optional for some heat, you can add more if necessary)
- salt to taste.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to be served.